On The Run - Trailer On The Run - Trailer

ho boy!!!

i loved it. of course, i also love reading the content labels of industrial cleanser AFTER i drink them.

trailers are bullshit. gay trailers submitted AFTER gay movies make me want to punch infant bunny rabbits.

Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest! Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest!

TIPS

Since it's christmastime an' all, I'm gonna give all you kiddies too young to remember the classic coin-easter Golden Axe a few tips on how to beat Death Adder. My older brother and me used to call this one "the Method" - a term we would later apply to gravity bong-hitting angeldust.

TIP #1:
Death Adder's weakness is similar to all the other clowns in the game: If you stand just a tiny bit above or a tiny bit below him and begin swinging your stick while he's homing in on you, you can beat him down before he can swing that fucking axe.

TIP#2:
You cannot kill the zombies. I repeat - YOU CANNOT KILL THE ZOMBIES. The best you can do is avoid them like they are bong hits of angeldust.

TIP#3:
You can gauge Death Adder's health by the number of cheapass moves he uses. The first time he summons his magic dragon, it means he's just pissed cuz you knocked him down. The second time he summons it, it means he's close to dead.

good luck, brush your teeth wash your face and hands, bla bla bla

-j

Tank Mayhem Preview Tank Mayhem Preview

keep working

Not a bad try, but looks like you're still working out sum basics.

1)Game Gun - while a tank bullet is in transit, turning the tank alters the direction of the bullet becuz you've contained it the the same clip as the tank. Instead, try creating unique bullets using duplicateMovieClip and trajectory math. Flashkit.com's a good source for finding a premade example of this.

2)Graphics aren't you're strong point, but some of the best games don't have great looking graphics. Focus of speed and variety when your developing gameplay, and people won't care if the blood spray looks authentic.

Good Luck!